Consular services include:
- issuing of travel documents (passports and travelling certificates),
signature authentication on various documents (declarations/statements,
life certificates, consents, power of attorney, statement of inheritance….).
- authentication of public documents bearing a seal and signature
that have been issued in BiH and Kingdom of Belgium and Netherlands.
- consideration of applications and other requests.
- certification of photocopies.
- issuance of various certificates.
- issuance of certificate for the transfer of human remains from
Belgium and Netherlands to BiH.
- issuance of transit certificates for the transfer of human remains
from Belgium and Netherlands to pass over BiH territory.
- declaring of passports as invalid.
- signature authentication on the request for acquisition of BiH
citizenship and on the request for revocation of BiH citizenship
as well as on the declaration of renunciation of BiH citizenship
for persons who have applied for citizenship of a country outside
the region of former SFRY.
- composition of consular testaments and issuing of visas for
foreigners who currently live in Belgium and Netherlands and bear a passport of
a country that requires the BiH visa.
Other consular services provided are: processing of requests for
determining the personal identification number (JMBG) for BiH citizens
temporarily residing in Belgium and Netherlands, registering births, marriages and
deaths occurred in Belgium and Netherlands in the Civil Registry Office in Bosnia
and Herzegovina. Consular services also include visits to our citizens
that have been deprived of freedom, rendering legal assistance and
paying visits to patients at his/her explicit request etc.